Friday, November 7, 2008
Locked in
Lauren has a new obsession with locking doors. Last night she locked the bathroom door when she was going potty before bed. Not a big deal, she's been doing it off and now for a few weeks now. Well pretty soon we here, "Daddy, I can't unlock the door." Great! Elliott & I go to the door and ask her to turn the lock knob. She says she can't. We keep asking as we go on a search for something to stick into the hole and unlock the door. We finally find something that will fit but we still can't get it unlocked. So after 30 minutes of pleading with Lauren and fighting the lock, Elliott takes apart the door and out comes Lauren. She thought it was funny!! I had hoped she would be scared out of her mind. I asked her, "Did you think you'd be stuck in there forever?" Her response, "No, I knew Daddy would get me out." So she has promised several times over never to lock any door again. We'll see how long it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment