These shots show some presents from Craig & Anne and Shannon & Sheila. I was video taping them opening the presents from Elliott & I. Andrew got some new PJs and books for his leap pad along with some misc items. Lauren got some games and a new puzzle of the United States (that she has already mastered) as well as some misc items. We have 3 more Christmas gatherings to go.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Paper flying . . .
The kids slept until 8:30!! That was definitely the best Christmas present they could have given me. I awoke to Lauren singing, "Santa Claus is coming to town". Too cute! After the Santa gifts had been looked over and played with it was on to the ones under the tree. Lauren can read her name so she begin to search out all of the presents that were hers. And then the paper begin to fly!
These shots show some presents from Craig & Anne and Shannon & Sheila. I was video taping them opening the presents from Elliott & I. Andrew got some new PJs and books for his leap pad along with some misc items. Lauren got some games and a new puzzle of the United States (that she has already mastered) as well as some misc items. We have 3 more Christmas gatherings to go.

These shots show some presents from Craig & Anne and Shannon & Sheila. I was video taping them opening the presents from Elliott & I. Andrew got some new PJs and books for his leap pad along with some misc items. Lauren got some games and a new puzzle of the United States (that she has already mastered) as well as some misc items. We have 3 more Christmas gatherings to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment