Andrew's head has had a tough week. He's fallen into the corner of the wall twice this week. Almost in the same spot. The longer one was the first one and the short one the second time. He didn't cry very long either time and quickly back up to full speed. I'm sure glad he's got a hard head like mommy!
Many of you know that I love to shop. But I really love to shop for cheap. I've been into the whole coupon scene for a little over a year now and this week I had my best shopping trip yet. You'll see towards the middle of the receipt it show 101% savings. Woo Hoo!!
What did I buy you ask?? I got 5 bags of Green Giant Steamer Veggies, a box of Quaker instant oatmeal, a bag of Chex mix and 3 bags of Kraft shredded cheese. Some of my coupons gave me an overage on the products, thus giving me over a 100% savings. I know most people are annoyed by coupons but it give me an outlet to use some brain power. Working up deals using that weeks sale items and the coupon available takes some thinking and planning. I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom but it doesn't give me the chance to 'crunch some numbers' and couponing does.
Speaking of 'crunching numbers', our taxes are completed and sent off to the IRS. Yippee! I really enjoy doing our taxes, crazy I know! Maybe someday I'll get back into the field . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment