
Here is Lauren before her Christmas program at preschool. This year she was
baby doll. Their programs are short but very sweet. Lauren instructed us to sit close to the front so she could see us this year. She spotted us but I think it was because she could probably hear Andrew singing along to all the songs.

The Harris grand kids
We had a great day w/ everyone coming to our house.
(Notice Lauren & Andrew both have bare feet. They are bare foot 90% off the time. I don't wear shoes too much either . . .)

Lauren with the reindeer food that she made at preschool. She & Elliott went and spread it in the front yard for the reindeer to have a snack while Santa slipped into the house to drop off his presents. They must have loved it because we couldn't find any traces of it come morning. ;)

Leaving cookies for Santa!
Santa requested peanut butter cookies this year and we obliged. I always thought Santa should have sugar cookies but it seems peanut butter must be his favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment