Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 Months











































According to our scales, this little guy is up to 14 lbs 11 oz. I also measured him at 24.5 inches. He's definitely growing!! When we brought Logan home and I pulled out all the clothes that I had boxed up from Andrew, I couldn't understand why there were so few 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes . . . now I understand. Logan is currently wearing 6-9 month clothes and 9-12 sleepers. Andrew blew through the sizes as well. Logan is a little behind Andrew's stats at this age.

Logan is still a very happy baby and loves to watch Lauren & Andrew play. They do a great job of keeping him entertained. He is sleeping through the night and that is amazing! Lauren & Andrew were MUCH older when they tackled that milestone. And here is his latest trick . . . thumb sucking. While it is quite cute, it isn't something that I'm advocating.



1 comment:

Maggie said...

He's a cutie! Enjoy your summer!