Wow! It's been a while since I've posted anything. Guess we've been busy with other stuff . . .
Last weekend we took Harris family pictures. They turned out pretty good. Especially since our photographer had to work with 5 kids under the age of 3! I'm on the hunt for picture frames now.
I would like to do some type of collage. We had a complete family picture like the one I posted. Then we each had little family pictures and the grandparents with the grand kids so I think it would look really neat all together.
I would like to do some type of collage. We had a complete family picture like the one I posted. Then we each had little family pictures and the grandparents with the grand kids so I think it would look really neat all together.
On another note, today's mail brought a post card listing the supplies Lauren would need for preschool. Everyone can probably guess that it brought tears to my eyes. August 21st will be a tough day in the Harris household. I've already warned Elliott that he'll be accompanying us that morning! I just can't believe that it is that time already. She is soooo ready to go and I know that she will love it. I am looking forward to a couple hours a Andrew & Mommy time as well but it's hard to imagine her that old.
What else has happened over the past few days? Let's see - Lauren locked Elliott, Andrew & I out of the house one evening. Thankfully she cooperated and unlocked the door with a little pleading. I guess we need to start carrying our keys with us! Elliott played his last summer league softball game this week. They have a tournament scheduled on the 26th and then a couple weeks off before they start on the fall league. Yes, folks that makes for 7 months of softball! And don't worry he isn't idle come winter because that's when the basketball leagues start up. The kids and I really enjoy attending the games and I can't imagine him not playing. Soon will have kids playing as well and then things will get interesting! Today the kids and I met a friend and her two kids at the mall for the beginning of the sidewalk sales. We are quite the sight I'm sure as we both push double strollers so we take up LOTS of room. Old Navy is having some killer sales. I'll be going back as I wanted Lauren to try on some things that I got before I cleared the shelves. In all a good time was had by all.



No comments:
Post a Comment