So I'm reporting a big lose for the CATS. When are they going to learn that you can't let up with a 16 point lead. Yes, that is right we were ahead by 16 and then blew it!
Here are a few pictures of the past week. Lauren likes to play dress up and this is just one of the many dresses she has.
We are very lucky to get some great hand-me-down clothes from friends here in town and their daughter LOVES to play dress up so Lauren is well stocked! And here is Andrew's version of dress up - playing in dad's shoes.
Both kids are coloring this morning as I make cookies for Elliott's office. Lauren enjoys helping in the kitchen but I didn't think Elliott's co-workers would enjoy eggshells in their cookies like we do! :) Today is the beginning of Engineer's Week so it's treats for everyone. I really think that I'm the only one celebrating. Elliott has to play along since he lives with me and his co-workers well they don't say anything because every now and then, they get good treats from me. Like t



1 comment:
How fun! I love to bake too, but because Josh doesn't have an "office" to go too, we end up eating it all. That's not good!
Post a Comment