Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Airplane

Airplane is a favorite game for the kids. I'm thankfully they only like to play it with Daddy! Actually, they really like to get rough and rowdy with Daddy and Mommy just doesn't cut it for wrestle and tackle time. That doesn't bother me one bit. I know here shortly that Elliott will be getting the raw end of the deal as the kids are getting big quick! :)








Elliott is on the board of directors for KSPE and has meetings once a month over lunch. That happens to be today. The days that he is gone for lunch (which are only a couple a month) make for a longer day for me but it makes lunch easy. Today, Lauren had a PB&J & chips, Andrew had steak fingers & applesauce and I had quesadilla rolls and salsa for lunch. Quite the combo, huh? I seem to have a hard time coming up with lunch every day. It feels like we eat the same thing on a big rotation. I need to commit to trying more new recipes and then remember the ones we actually liked.
Lauren had preschool this morning so Andrew & I ran to Dillons for a few things. That has been the highlight of our day. Woohoo!! Now, Andrew is down for a nap and Lauren is doing her United States puzzle and will be laying down pretty soon as well. She loves to do this puzzle and does it 3 times, no more or less, each day when Andrew lays down. Quirky kid!

No comments: