Last week we were out on a walk and came across a bunny rabbit who met a tragic ending. Lauren asked about the bunny in the street and Elliott told her that he got hit by a car. Her response was, "Oh, he didn't look both ways." So we managed to turn a sad dead bunny into a teaching moment! :)
Then last night we were out walking again and came up to the bunny's resting place only to find him gone. Lauren wanted to know where he was and we explained that he had been moved to a better place. Just as we are getting ready to go on, another bunny runs across the road. Lauren says, "There goes the bunny. I guess he feels much better today."
Elliott and Lauren are out for a walk as I type this and I can't wait for them to get back to see what bunny adventures they had today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment