Nothing too exciting happening around here right now. Andrew turned 10 months on Sunday and decided that he was a big boy and no longer needed help to stand. He is unwilling to take a step without some support and that is just fine by us. He can get into enough mischief with his super speed crawling. He is cutting his top four teeth right now and it isn't going too bad. He's been waking up in the night and has a runny nose but we can handle all of that.
Lauren's vocabulary is expanding by leaps and bounds each day. I caught her this morning using a new word and then telling me, "Mama you try to say it now." She is quite a little character now days.
Elliott had a softball game tonight that we all attended. They won. Actually they are undefeated at this point in the season. Other activities we have planned are swimming lesson twice this week, a playdate and music class.
I hear Andrew making his first debut of the night so I'm off to tend to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment