Lauren has always been a climber. From the time she could get up on her knees, you couldn't leave anything out that she could use for a step stool. I remember around her first birthday she moved a paint that we had in the kitchen over to the counter so she could reach the cookies I had just baked. After watching her and knowing all the work that was involved, I let her have two cookies. Now she'll scamper up any ladder that she can see in sight. I had hoped Andrew wouldn't follow in her footsteps but it isn't looking so good. The last few days he has really taken to climbing. You'll see from the video that Lauren's Elmo chair is just perfect for him. Once he stands up in the chair he can see everything that goes on outside so it has become a favorite spot of his. Now when Elliott comes home from work he's going to be seeing two little faces in the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment