Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

We traveled to Jewell County for Easter this year. The kids got to hit THREE Easter egg hunts. Lauren is just drooling over her bucket of goodies! I had planned to give them baskets when we got home on Sunday evening but I decided that they had plenty of goodies to last them a few days so I'll do May Day baskets this year instead.

Andrew enjoyed collecting eggs but wanted nothing to do with the Easter bunny. I did manage this quick shot of Lauren with him. There was quite a waiting line to see him.



These two shots are from the first hunt. Elliott was in charge of herding and I was in charge of the cameras. I really need another hand! After the hunt was over, all the kids got together for a photo. I was in the back and got this little snippet of the kids. Lauren got a special egg at this hunt so she got to select an additional prize. You can see her tight grip on it!

No comments: