Friday, April 17, 2009

Happenings around our house

Elliott is busy at work. He is getting ready to start on a new project that will mean he will be leaving us for a couple days. While, I'm glad to see new work coming in the door, I really don't enjoy his time out of the office. Thankfully, he isn't gone much and we have the capability of going to Grandma & Grandpa's house when he is. Although, that will end next August when Lauren is in school 5 days a week! Elliott is also getting ready to make me some drawer dividers!! What a great guy. I can't wait. I guess, that might fall under what's new with me . . .

As for me, I've taken on a very PART-TIME job. A friend of mine works for the arts & humanity department at the city. They have posters and hand-outs that need to be delivered to the area business at different times during the year. I've taken on the job of delivering them. The kids get to go with me and we have a good time doing it.

Lauren is enjoying preschool. She is signed up to participate in their summer enrichment program. She'll go for 3 weeks in June & 3 weeks in July on Tues, Wed, Thurs mornings. I think it will be good to keep us in the routine. She's been in gymnastics for a few months now and was recently invited to join the pre-competitive team. While she does enjoy gymnastics very much, I think we'll pass on this opportunity for now.

Andrew is goin 90 miles an hour all day long. He is working on getting a few new teeth and that has been rough. He recently slept through the night for the first time in 4 weeks and boy, was that a joyous occasion! His language is growing by leaps and bounds. It is always fun to hear new phrases come out of his mouth.

That's the quick version of what's new with us!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sounds like fun times at your house. Love the new blog layout!