Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Estes Park
Elliott and I took a little road trip to Estes Park to visit Craig & Anne a few weeks back. We left the kids with the grandparents and I was kinda nervous as this was going to be Andrew's first overnight without me. Well, I had nothing to worry about as he did great. His only new trick of the weekend was to climb out of his crib at my parents house. They devised a game plan to head off his efforts and all was good again. So many 'thanks' go out to our parents for offering to care for our children so we could take a much needed adults only weekend. And 'thanks' to Craig & Anne for being such great hosts and tour guides. We had a blast! Just wish you guys lived next door instead of 7 hours away. :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun trip. So glad you could get away with your hubs.
Post a Comment