Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Harvest

Seeing my children riding the combine with Grandpa brings back a lot of memories. I spent a lot of time sitting on my water jug seat. There was no such thing as a 'buddy seat' when I was little so I used the water jug or curled up with a roll of paper towels and snoozed away.



Andrew wasn't so sure about riding but once the combine was close enough that he could see Grandpa inside, things were good again. They both loved the ride and I think would have spent several more hours out there if time would have allowed.





You can see it was kinda dirty out there by the looks of Grandpa's shirt. Lauren got filthy getting off the combine and was quite delighted by it! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Love that last photo! Does bring back mems for me too! Remember all those summer we spent together?!