This was the kids first trip to the lake. (It happened almost a month ago!) Lauren was quite excited to head down to the water. We all knew the water was way too cold for a swim but she didn't care. She and Andrew played and splashed around for quite a while and then it happened, she got a little too deep . . . soaked to the core . . . so she had to make the ride home in her shirt and wrapped in a blanket. I know, I know . . . what kind of mom am I to take my kids to the lake without a swimming suit or extra clothes . . . but this was a totally impromptu trip so I was not prepared. Oh well . . . they had fun and that is what matters!

What a great daddy . . .carrying her shoes so she could sink her toes in the sand

.
Trying to hold Andrew back from making a break into the lake. He has no fear.
1 comment:
How fun! I love the lake. Isn't it funny how kids don't seem to mind the cold at the lake-something about playing in sand and water I guess.
Post a Comment