Unfortunately this hasn't been a one time event this past week. She has proceeded to unload it each and every day. I finally gave up and left them all on her floor for a couple of days. Last night I put them all back in and as I type, they are still there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this little fun time activity has run its course.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nap Time Fun
Lauren hardly ever puts up a fight when it comes time for her afternoon nap. She enjoys playing alone in her room and then crawling up into bed and falling asleep. She has been known to destroy her room in the process but this one takes the cake . . . that is EVERY single piece of clothing in her dresser draw
ers.
Unfortunately this hasn't been a one time event this past week. She has proceeded to unload it each and every day. I finally gave up and left them all on her floor for a couple of days. Last night I put them all back in and as I type, they are still there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this little fun time activity has run its course.
Unfortunately this hasn't been a one time event this past week. She has proceeded to unload it each and every day. I finally gave up and left them all on her floor for a couple of days. Last night I put them all back in and as I type, they are still there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this little fun time activity has run its course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment