I spoke too soon about the clothes still being in her drawers . . . they are all back out. It is partially my fault as I went to the basement to work on some things when she went to her room to take a nap so I couldn't hear her opening her drawers. I guess we'll just chalk it up to a lesson learned on my part and hope for a better outcome tomorrow. :)
Lauren & I go tomorrow for a playday at her preschool. It lasts an hour and I'm sure she is going to love it. She is convinced that she will get to play on the slipper slides but I don't see that happening! She also thinks that two of her friends are going to be there and they aren't. Even with all of that, I know she is going to love being with all the other kids. Last weekend I dropped her and Elliott off at a school playground while Andrew & I ran an errand. When I came back and parked I could see Elliott sitting off to the side but I couldn't see Lauren. I thought that was kinda odd as she usually requires you to be up and going with her. Well when I got closer I could see that she was playing with a group of girls, 3 sisters actually. She was having the time of her life as the oldest sister was pushing them all on the merry-go-round. She has talked about how much fun it was to play with 'the girls' all week so I can only imagine what we'll be hearing about once school starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey! This is Amanda Kolstad...we just got a letter from your parents and it said to check out this site. It looks like you have a wonderful family, but definately have your hands full! :)
Post a Comment