Sunday, May 11, 2008

Almost complete

After a week of rain Elliott was finally able to work on the playhouse again. It is almost complete, now. All that is left to do is shingle the roof and paint it. Lauren has decided it will be light blue with white trim. I think that we can comply with that wish. I wasn't sure what we were going to do if she wanted it to be orange or hot pink!



My parents came down for the day and got a little more than they bargained for - manual labor! I don't know if Elliott or I was the more appreciative one of my dad's help. It would have been me holding up all those boards for Elliott if he hadn't been here. Thanks Dad!!




We had a great day with beautiful weather. We all love to be outside so this was a treat for us. And my kiddos treated me to a HUGE mother's day present . . . they slept in!! Andrew didn't wake up until 8:00 and Lauren was up shortly after. I don't think that we've slept that late in 3 years.

No comments: