Andrew had his first bleeding incident yesterday. Why does a little cut in your mouth have to bleed SO much? I'll set the scenario for you . . . Lauren was snacking some on Goldfish in her Elmo chair. She likes to put the Goldfish in the cup holder of her chair and Andrew has figured this out (as well as Barkley). Andrew sees her sitting there munching away and decides he needs some as well. So as he is trucking it across the room, Lauren is yelling "Mommy stop Andrew". Well, I didn't make it there in time to stop him so she did. Poor guy took a head dive into the Elmo chair and cut his upper gum. Nothing serious but it sure was a bleeder!
I'm off to fold laundry now so we can all pack our bags for our upcoming travels . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment