Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally, some nice weather!

Since we've had so much fun reading our friend's blogs, I thought that I should give it a try myself.

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend. It was absolutely beautiful outside and we took advantage of it to the fullest. Lauren was outside pretty much from the time she got up until it was dark outside. We did manage to squeeze in a little lunch & supper but it sure wasn't her idea.






Elliott started building Lauren a playhouse this weekend and she thought the site wasn't quite level . . . our little engineer in the making.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did very well on the blog. The pictures were cute. Can't believe how they have both grown. The nice weather is great. Jerry & Joyce

Maggie said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I've been wondering how you all have been doing. Can't believe how big the kids are getting! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

This is great and gives all of us a chance to see the changes in both of the little kids as well a both of you kids!! Great Aunt Fun

Anonymous said...

Great! Now we will get to see more pictures of the kids and maybe even you & Elliott sometime. Love from Pa & Buggy--Dad & Mom F.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can put what I know about blogging in a thimble. This is great. Thanks for including us. By the way----HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY tomorrow. Love, The other PA and BUGGY