Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back at Home

We've all arrived back at home after our worldly travels. Our trip to Colorado was by far the longest trip the kids have ever taken and they did great. They road in the car like champs and even slept quite well in the motel. Nighttime was my greatest fear. When Lauren was smaller she didn't sleep well anywhere except her own bed but thankfully this is no longer the case for her. Andrew on the other hand, well I didn't really know. He hasn't spent too many nights in strange places so I was just hoping for the best.







My aunt & uncle's reception was well attended and I do believe that everyone had a good time. After the festivities in town we all headed to their house for some supper, chatting and karoke. Lauren is in heaven outside so she was having a great time at their house.



She had wide open county to explore. I'm not sure how many laps around the property she took Grandma on but I know that they didn't miss much.











Having two little ones kinda put an end to our fun early in the evening, but I did manage a couple photos before we left. I can only imagine it got better after we left. Here my uncle and two cousins are singing.









Elliott arrived home with a slight sunburn which I totally expected as he has to get at least one a year! He brought all of us presents and we couldn't be more delighted with his selections.

The schwan's man come this morning so I'm off to prepare my order. I know one thing that we'll be ordering for sure. . . cheese nuggets. YUM!!

No comments: